9.06.2010

i hope you find it, i wish you happiness

it seems beautiful for the time.


spotlight shone directly on me
my day has finally
(come)


can feel the heat rising to my face
realize enbarassment controls me if i
(let it)


know i should share and lean on you
too afraid to trust and let it
(all hang out)


know im not the greatest person
i dont want to look in the mirror
(so i can see)


but im not the only one hiding
not even im allowed to see
(what youve hidden.)


i can see what you try to deny
and ill be there to listen like
(ive always)


and maybe someday youll open up or leave
supposedly its better to have loved
and lost than to have never
(loved)


youre probably the best ill ever have
and believe me when i say
ill always be here for
(you.)





so i write poetry. i thought i'd start to share it. i hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment