8.09.2010

never crossed my mind


yesterday i was on facebook, because who isnt? and i thought-on a whim-i should look up my best friend from first grade. we did everything together until he moved away. it occured to me that if i have a fb he would to. so i looked him up on the search tool thingy, and behold! i found him! the wierd thing is he looks kinda like justin bieber, only my friend is a ladies man. even back then, he was getting the girls-me! i remember we were on the schools playground, by the slide, he kissed me on the cheek and ran away. and i was like six, so i chased after him, nothing more happened i think we just ignored it. but we had the best of times, and hes a great guy. if i wasnt gay, id love to have been with a guy like him. i guess i'll just make sure whoever he finds is good enough haha

No comments:

Post a Comment