8.06.2010

tis only a book babe


for some reason, the book "far from xanadu" keeps resonating with me. i dont know what it is about the book, about the main charachter, i cant just let it go. reading the book makes me feel like a live wire. it makes me feel jittery, restless, anxious, heated, hyper, and just plain wierd, i dont know whats gotten into me. theres something special about this book for me, i can just relate to Mike, how she feels, what she goes through. when she feels heartache it makes me hurt, when she feels joy it makes me beam, when she gets pissed it makes me steam. i dont know what to do with this immense feeling i have for this imaginary charachter is almost unbelieveable. i wanted to make her feel better, i wanted to hate xanadu for doing this to her, but i couldnt bring myself to. i almost fell in love with xanadu myself as hard as mike did, and that made it hard for me to hate her as much as i knew i should. i loved connecting with mike, but when i closed the cover, i wished she were real. though she stays in the vacancy in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment